Startup Investing 101 is a series of completely free courses to help new investors in equity crowdfunding.
Also called Regulation Crowdfunding (Reg CF), equity crowdfunding is a new type of investment available to anyone – regardless of financial background – to invest in private market startups and businesses.
If you want to start learning about equity crowdfund investing, this is the place to start.
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- What is equity crowdfunding (focus on Reg CF)
- Why investors would choose to invest in Reg CF
- What the risks and potential returns are
- How it fits into an overall investment portfolio
- How money is made in private market investing
- What the key investing concepts are to know before getting started
- What the key traits of a successful investor are
- How and where to get started