We have developed (and will continue to develop) many resources to aid new investors in equity crowdfunding.
Free courses (we strive to be better than most paid content out there) to help you learn everything you need to get started, as well as topics for the more advanced investor.
Online calculators to assist investors with converting between IRR and exit multiples, figuring out your Regulation Crowdfunding 12-month limit, and more.
Investor Book Summaries
We read books about equity crowdfunding, angel investing, venture capital, and investor psychology and boil down the key takeaways for crowdfund investors.
Members-Only Resources and Discounts
Access to members-only investor checklists, funding portal comparisons, discounts from our partners, sign-up bonuses, and more.
Other Startup Investing and Equity Crowdfunding Resources
- TV Shows
- Meet the Drapers - the Drapers are a family of three generations of Venture Capitalists and angels. Hone your investment skills as you watch as they interview founders who have raised capital on the Republic funding portal and invest alongside them if you choose to.
- Shark Tank - another show that can be as entertaining as it is informative (pay attention to the questions the investors ask).
- Deal Ratings, Analytics, and Portfolio Trackin
- Books (see our book recommendations here)
- Other resources
- Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA) - recorded lunch and learns and conferences
- Angel Capital Association - recorded webinars and video presentations for new angel investors
- Future Investor - angel investor and basic investor courses