Thank you for joining CrowdWise!
Boom! You are now confirmed and will receive your free, three-day email course to learn how to get started investing in equity crowdfunding.
I wanted to be the first to welcome you to the CrowdWise community, and sincerely thank you for joining our mailing list. Thank you!
My whole reason for creating CrowdWise is that I feel that there is a huge gap today in quality, relevant educational material available to investors in equity crowdfunding. I want to provide better resources for investors like you, so that you can make better decisions in terms of whether equity crowdfund investing is even right for you, and if so, how to get started.
And don’t worry – if you still aren’t sure exactly what “equity crowdfunding” is, we’ll be jumping into that soon enough in more detail in the emails. I’ll send some follow-up emails in the coming days that will explain more about equity crowdfunding, what CrowdWise is, and much more.
3-Day Email Series Content
Since you are confirmed, here is what you can expect to receive in your inbox. If you don’t see an email according to the schedule below, be sure to check your spam folder.
- Day 1 (today) – Overview of Equity Crowdfunding
- What is Equity Crowdfunding?
- What is CrowdWise?
- Disclaimer (for legal reasons, and transparency)
- A quick question to help me better serve you
- Day 2 (tomorrow) – Top Five Reasons to Invest in Startups
- Why invest in equity crowdfunding?
- Self-identify with investor experience
- Day 3 – How to get started in equity crowdfund investing
- How to get started
- Free investor limit calculator tool
- Additional reading and learning
- Join the interest list for upcoming courses offered through CrowdWise Academy
I have just one quick ask before you close this page – I’d love to hear from you!
Help me to Better Serve You
If you can spare two quick minutes, I would be extremely grateful if you would take the time to hit “reply” to the email that you just clicked on this link from (or email [email protected]), and answer this one, quick question:
What are the biggest struggles, concerns, or questions you have about investing in equity crowdfunding?
If you’d like, it would be great to hear a little bit more about you, too (where you are located, what brought you here, investment experience, etc.), but that’s all completely optional.
Thank you again for joining the CrowdWise community. It’s an exciting time that we live in, and I hope we can all work together on this to invest in a better future for everyone.